Southern Head & Neck Surgery has four convenient, well-equipped locations across east-central Alabama.
Our ear, nose and throat doctors and practitioners serve Tallapoosa, Talladega, Elmore and surrounding counties.
Alexander City (main office)
Alexander City, AL 35010
Get Directions »
Fax: (256) 329-2202
Hours of OperationMonday: 7:45am - 12pm, 12:30pm - 5pm
Tuesday: 7:45am - 12pm, 12:30pm - 5pm
Wednesday: 7:45am - 12pm, 12:30pm - 5pm
Thursday: 7:45am - 12pm, 12:30pm - 5pm
Friday: 7:45am - 1pm
Facilities and Equipment
Our Alexander City office is equipped with the following diagnostic and treatment capabilities:
- Procedure room for office procedures including removal of skin cancers, balloon sinuplasty, placement of adult ear tubes, etc.
- Ultrasound for neck and thyroid evaluation
- Endoscopy for evaluation of nose, sinus openings, and throat
- CryoPen Cryosurgical System
- Large sound-treated room for audiologic testing
- Vestibular (inner ear) evaluation including ABR, ECochG, and ENG
- Automated ABR testing for newborn hearing evaluation
- Allergy Clinic including separate testing and treatment areas.
Our Sylacauga office is equipped with endoscopy, sound booth for audiologic testing, allergy testing and treatment area, and CryoPen cryosurgical system.
Allergy Clinic - All Locations
Allergy injections are given on a walk-in basis (no appointment needed) at all locations during regular office hours, except no shots given on Tuesdays at all, and only on Wednesdays at the Talladega location.
The allergy clinic is closed during lunch each day. You must arrange with the allergy department at which location you would like to receive your injections. There are special times for patients starting a new vial; please discuss this with an allergy department staff member.